DS file aka Deluge Script file, stores the application structure in a text format. It captures all the Fields, Scripts, Forms, Views, Reports, Schedules, Sections and Application Settings.
How to get this DS file?
- Log in to Zoho Creator.
- Under Personal Apps, click on “Edit” next to any of the listed applications.
- At the top right, click on Options ->Save as Deluge Script.
- That will download the application structure as a DS file.
This DS file can be used to create a New application. For this,
- Log in to Zoho Creator and access https://creator.zoho.com/importds
- Browse the downloaded DS file from the hard disk and click on Open.
- That will create a new application based on the DS file.
Sample DS file is available here. That is based on the Sample application https://creator.zoho.com/sampleapps/preview-or-print-single-record/#