Right now it is not possible to duplicate a form directly. However, it is possible to do so via script.
- Click on “Edit this Application” and navigate to the particular form.
- From the top strip displaying the Form name, mouse over on “More Actions” and click “Form Definition”.
- You will be redirected to the Script tab displaying the form’s configuration in Deluge Script.
- From the left pane, from under “Form Definition”, click on “With Action”.
- Copy the entire code snippet
- From the “Select Form” in the top left corner, select “New Form”
- Paste the copied code snippet.
- Since a form with the name form xyz already exists, give the form some other name. The forms can have the same display name though.
- Click on “Save Script” to save the form.