On Add ->On Validate section in Deluge is used to write the Form validation scripts. You can check for field values and tell the user to enter the right value. This part is executed after user clicks on the Submit button and before adding the record to the database. This script will also work when you import data, add records via email and duplicate the records.
- See https://creator.zoho.com/sampleapps/script-actions/#Form:On_Validate and give different email addresses for the fields you see there and click on Submit.
- Access https://creator.zoho.com/sampleapps/script-actions/#View:On_Validate_View , click on Add and do the same.
- Edit your application (by clicking on Edit this application link, or from the home page, click on the Edit link next to your application)
- Select your Form from the Forms tab.
- Next to the Form name, click on More Actions ->Script (On Add) ->Validate on Form Submit.