Applications can be copied from one user account to another. The Source user is the account with the application and Target is the account to copy to.
- Log in to Account Settings as the target user and in Manage Users tab add the source account’s email address, set user type to Developer.
- Sign out and sign in to the source account.
- Go to Developer Zone. If you are not a developer sign up as a developer, it’s free.
- In the Contribute your apps to Marketplacesection click on Publish Now ->to Clientsnext to the application name.
- Select the target account and set Publish with Data to Yes and click on Publish Applicationto copy the application.
Also see this page.