To share an application to your users:
- When you sign into Zoho Creator, the list of applications created by you are displayed in the home page.
- When you mouse over an application, 3 options are displayed. “Settings”, “Duplicate” and “Share”. Click on “Share”.
- If you are in the process of editing the application, you can simply click on the “Share” tab.
- Or if you are accessing the application, from the links displayed on the top left corner, click on “More Actions”->”Share this application”.
- In the page displayed, the left pane depicts the various components in the application and the right pane displays the emailids to which the particular component is shared.
- To share a single component, click on the component name in the left pane and click on “Share to users” button.
- To share an entire application, click on the application name displayed in the left pane.
- In the pop up displayed, enter the email id to which you’d like to share the component. If you’ve already added users into your account, you can also click on the “Add from Contacts” link displayed in the top right corner of the pop up and select the people to whom the component is to be shared.
- If you wish to send a notification email to the user to whom the component is being shared, select the “Send Invitation” box.
- You can also customize the content of the notification email by clicking on “Customize message”.
- Click “Share” to save.
Please note that the applications cannot be shared to firstname.lastname@example.org email ids. Also the number of users you can share your application to depends on your Zoho Creator subscription plan.